Homeworld: Cataclysm was originally developed in 2000 as an expansion of Homeworld, but was released as a stand-alone game. It was published by Sierra Studios, as was the original, but it was developed by Barking Dog Studios.
Homeworld: Cataclysm Free Download
Homeworld: Cataclysm starts where the original left off. Fifteen years after finding their homeworld, the Hiigaran’s face a terrifying horror. Now it is up to you to take command of the Kuun-Lan, a Somtaaw mining vessel forced into battle.
This game feature an all-new set of ships and a new campaign that carries on the story of its predecessor. During the game you are placed in the control of two fleets and as in the first game the results of mission will carry over to the next. You decide how your ship and fleet develops by concentrating in one of several research trees.
- A new episode in the Homeworld saga
- Requires new strategy for a completely different story
- Includes an armada of new ships
- 3-D graphics immerse you in 360 degrees of infinite space
- Up to 8 players can play online
Homeworld: Cataclysm System Requirements
- OS: Windows 95/98
- Processor: 233 MHz
- Memory: 32 MB
- Hard Drive: 100 MB Free
- Video Memory: 4 MB
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- DirectX: 6.1
- Keyboard & Mouse
- CD/DVD Rom Drive
How to Download Homeworld: Cataclysm
- Click on the download button. It should start downloading your game.
- You will download the homeworldcataclysm.zip file or the game installer. The file formats we use are either “installer” (.exe), or the “.zip archive”
- Open up the file which you downloaded, run the setup, and follow the setup instructions.
- Once installed, copy the crack file in the directory where you installed the game.
Homeworld: Cataclysm Free Download PC/Mac/Linux