Myth II: Soulblighter is a 1998 real-time tactics video game developed by Bungie for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS. Published by Bungie in North America and by GT Interactive Software in Europe, the game was also ported to Linux by Loki Entertainment. It is the second game in the Myth series, and a sequel to Myth: The Fallen Lords. In 1999, an expansion pack, Myth II: Chimera, was released. Developed by the Badlands mapmaking group, in association with Bungie, Chimera is set ten years after Soulblighter. Originally released as a free download, Chimera was later published by Bungie as part of the Total Codex bundle, incorporating it into the official Myth canon. In 2001, a third Myth game was released, Myth III: The Wolf Age, set one thousand years prior to The Fallen Lords, and developed by MumboJumbo.
Myth II: Soulblighter Free Download
Real-time strategy game. This game is set 60 years after the end of the original title. The premise is that the land is being overrun by members of the undead that are controlled by the Soulblighter.
- Updated graphics;
- New path finding technology;
- Awesome weaponry;
- New factions;
- Multiplayer action via Internet
Myth II: Soulblighter System Requirements
- CPU: Pentium-133 or equivalen
- RAM: 32 MB
- OS: Windows 95
- Graphics: SVGA with 1MB of video memory
- CPU: Pentium-200 or equivalen
- RAM: 34 MB
- OS: Windows 95
- Graphics: ATI [email protected] with 8MB of video memory
How to Download Myth II: Soulblighter
- Click on the download button. It should start downloading your game.
- You will download the mythII:soulblighter.zip file or the game installer. The file formats we use are either “installer” (.exe), or the “.zip archive”
- Open up the file which you downloaded, run the setup, and follow the setup instructions.
- Once installed, copy the crack file in the directory where you installed the game.
Myth II: Soulblighter Free Download PC/Mac/Linux